Premier CIC – Canada's Only Immigration Consulting Co-op: We Know What You Need
Header image

Work Temporarily in Canada

As you’ve probably already discovered, coming to work in Canada can be very complicated.

Anyone who wants to work temporarily in Canada needs permission, in the form of a Work Permit and anyone who wants to apply for a Work Permit needs to have a job offer in advance, from a Canadian employer. unless (there are always exceptions!) you have a Working Holiday permit or a Post Graduation Work Permit.

Do you find even this simplified overview confusing? Let PCIC’s expert Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) help you. Contact us

For employers:

If you need foreign workers let Premier Canadian Immigration Co-op guide you through the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process. Contact us