How Premier CIC Helps You Come to Canada
The following describes our process from initial contact to final service delivery:
- Contact us by e-mail or phone to request information about working, studying, or immigrating to Canada.
- When we have evaluated your information, we will send you a more detailed assessment tailored to your specific situation. There is a nominal CDN$150 fee for this assessment which will be credited to your account if you decide to retain us to assist you.
- After we receive your form and payment, we will determine whether you qualify and provide you with an overview of your immigration options along with a retainer agreement.
- If you decide to retain us, a down payment of 50% of the total fee is payable upon signing the retainer. The CDN$150 assessment fee will be deducted from the cost of preparing and submitting your application, as outlined in the retainer agreement.
- Once a retainer agreement is in place, we will provide you with detailed recommendations outlining the options and strategies that offer you the best chance of a successful application.
- Once you have selected the option you like best, we will assist you in assembling your application package by filling out the required forms, providing you with a list of documents that we will require to complete the application, including language testing (if necessary), transcripts, criminal record checks, medical forms, photos, etc.
- Once the application package is completed and you have signed the forms, we will double check to ensure that the application is ‘perfected’ and prepare a submission letter for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship and Canada (IRCC) that presents your case in a clear and compelling manner.
- The completed application package will be submitted to IRCC upon payment of the balance remaining.
- We will monitor your application, answering any requests for further information or documentation from IRCC, and keep you informed until processing is complete.